[Ansteorra] Food Vendors, menus & Ingredients

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Mar 1 16:39:07 PST 2013

This is exactly why a Mongolian grill type setup would work well for people
with food restrictions.  It is ALREADY set up so you pick each item that
goes on your plate before they cook it.  You choose the meat or no meat.
You choose the veggies. You choose any sauce you want, or none at all. This
is how they NORMALLY operate so they *don't have to make any special
provisions* for onion allergies, vegetarian diets, or hatred of broccoli.

Besides, the food tastes great.

Yes, I can bring my own food. I have done so for years.  So do a lot of
other people for similar reasons.  But this would give an option that would
allow many of us to bring one or two less meals and plan to support a food
merchant at the war. That is WIN WIN.  We get food we did not have to
bring, and the merchant gets $ale$.  And you don't have to have any dietary
restrictions to like the food, it tastes great.  Everyone wins and our war
gets just a little better.

Christian Doré