[Ansteorra] Update on Ulrike

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 17:37:57 PDT 2013

There's a really good chance she may not be returning home. I just got the
word from her sister that her mind is going downhill fast.
What I'm doing is putting all her SCA stuff in one spot so I can possibly
take pictures of them .. maybe find them good homes with her friends
because she doesn't even remember what happened on Friday, nor does she
remember the hospital.  I know she won't remember me after all this.
Her sister also told me that she can't walk at all.. she's doing her
exercises, but she's not able to walk at all.
So expect me to start listing stuff that people may want as keepsakes and
memories from her.