[Ansteorra] SCA Announcement List

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Mar 19 15:04:13 PDT 2013

The ansteorra-announce mailing list is itself subscribed to the SCA
Announcement mailing list, *and* the ansteorra-announce mailing list
cascades to the main ansteorra discussion list!  If you're subscribed
to both ansteorra and ansteorra-announce, you'll only see one copy of
things sent to ansteorra-announce, not two, fortunately.

-Emma