[Ansteorra] Just returned from Gulf Wars ?

Franchesca Bush franchescabush at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:31:10 PDT 2013

I think my favorite thing at GW was Alexys yelling "Ansteorra" or "Vivat
Ansteorra" all through the Procession.  We passed by one group of people as
we made the final turn towards the Field and she said "Ansteorra", fist
bumping in the sky, and one of the guys in the group said, "Trimaris" in
the wimpiest voice possible.  Because, what's worse, showing up a 3 year
old or being beat by one?

And nearly every time she walked through the Ansteorra gates, she yelled
"Ansteorra!"  In case anyone missed her the first time.