[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars / Pennsic

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:27:08 PDT 2013

Also, The Coopers have given fracking rights on some of their land to
a Natural Gas company and fracking may begin as early as 2014
http://pennsicwar.blogspot.com/2012/05/fracking.html I can't say for
sure when it will start, but when it does, but I can say that when it
does I will no longer be attending Pennsic. I anticipate this will be
my last year there and I will start attending GW instead in 2014.
Everyone is of course free to have their own opinion about whether
it's a good idea to camp in an area where fracking is occurring, but
in the interest of providing folks with more information I thought I'd
put that out there.

~Astridr