[Ansteorra] Eldern Baronial

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 14:40:03 PDT 2013

Shameless Plug:

Eldern Baronial is March 29 - 31. We will be choosing our
Baronial Champions in Chivarlic, Rapier and Archery. Fighters: At Her
Excellency discretion, there will be one round in the championship that you
will have a rabbit as your off hand weapon.
 Return of the Iron
Artisan- Insignia Challenge!
 Teams of 2-4.
 Each team gets: Sack
of 6 things. 5 are standard (i.e. cloth, beads, leather, metal, ect.)--and the
6th one is unique.
 Registration forms
and Sacks will be available at Gate Friday night.
 Last chance to enter
and pick up a Sack is 9am on Saturday. Each Team has until 4pm Saturday to turn
it in for scoring.
 RAFFLE! RAFFLE!
RAFFLE!
 Yes, we are having a
raffle to raise funds for a new pavilion. Donations are surely welcomed. Please
seek out HE Audri or HE Elayne when you make your way to site.
 Feast Menu
 1st remove : Hummas,
Naan Bread, and Falafel with Tzatziki Sauce
 2nd remove : Kafta
Kabob and Couscous Salad
 3rd remove : Grilled
Rabbit with Majadara
 4th remove : Baklava
 A reminder that you
will need to bring chairs for the AWESOME fest. Eldern Hills is looking forward
to seeing all our friends.
 The Trenching Wench
Tavern hosted by Castle Anthrax will be at the event.
 If you have
questions, please visit our site or you can direct questions to the Event
Stewards: Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill (Cheri Hodek) or HL Gunnarr haukr
(James Hodek)

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less