[Ansteorra] A blast from the past

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 15:36:17 PDT 2013

Now, now...According to the Official Revisionist History (insert *frowning*
Seneschal here) none of that every *really* happened.

We were *NEVER* Very Young, Very Reckless, *VERY* Stupid.or had a *VERY*
Huge Amount Of Fun.

Alden

(I miss the Bad Olde Days..and don't think I could take today's Sanitized
version.You can't even find a reference on Teh IntarWebs for
"PrutWaddle".*sighs*)

Pennsic

<mailto:attewoode at gmail.com> attewoode at gmail.com>

diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Ode to Duct Tape - Sung to the Tune of Greensleeves by Brhianna

> > > Seobbhan Morgaene na O'rier  *okay, the writing was a bit small, but

> > > I'm hoping my spelling was better*

> > > Alas my dear I greatly fear

> > > That we are out of duct tape here.

> > > I've searched the camp,

> > > I've searched the tent.

> > > There's none to beg, borrow or rent.

> > > Chorus

> > > Duct Tape shining silver bright

> > > Duct Tape binding my armour tight

> > > Duct Tape aiding me in my fight

> > > I sing  this ode to Duct tape

> > > sung at the last chorus:

> > > This ode to blessed duct tape.

> > > I journeyed down to the corner store to see if I could buy one roll

> > > more.

> > > But when I got there the sign on the door said "I'm sorry we're out

> > > of duct tape."

> > > Chorus

> > > Alas, to battle I must go

> > > To face "Untaped" another foe.

> > > I lost my shield an hour ago,

> > > The peril of not having duct tape.

> > > Chorus

> > > But now, what is this I see,

> > > My Lady fair approaching me.

> > > And in her arms , not one but three.

> > > Blessed bright rolls of duct tape.

> > > Chorus with the final line.

> > > I found this in a 3 ring binder with pictures of Pennsic War.
Including