[Ansteorra] A blast from the past

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:40:39 PDT 2013

Ulrike once told me she was part of a group of people who were mischief
makers and, well, made it a point of getting into so much trouble *but only
just bad enough* that they didn't get any awards... this was their mission
in life, I think. I don't remember.  Did they, perchance, have a Black Spot
on a green and white background for a device?