[Ansteorra] Gold Key

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 23 22:46:22 PDT 2013

In at least some kingdoms, the "Gold Key" is the symbol of the Hospitalier's Office. The office is also called the Chatelain's Office in other kingdoms.

I don't know if the gold key was used in this kingdom for hospitaliers or not nor whether Ulrike has lived or served in other kingdoms.  I think of her as more a hospitalier type than a seneschal.

Either way, if it is something that Ulrike might notice and have a remembrance for, I'd like to see it brighten up her room.

Stefan