[Ansteorra] A blast from the past

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 14:49:38 PDT 2013

Having read only two of them I would agree with you that there is not a stuffy word in there and I will bookmark it for further reading. The question is what responsibility has anyone taken to pass along to the newer and younger menbers the mischif ways of the past? How many has anyone metored in this way? We can teach them how to bash each other with sticks, pike each other with metlal, fling pieces of wood from bows, how to do great arts and science projects and the list goes on. But my quesiton kind Ladies and Gentleman is who has passed along the madcap totally socially unacceptable things I hear referred to so often by those of you long in the SCA. If the new people do not know it is still acceptable they may not even try... Getting off of my soap box now and yes I do love hearing about the good old fun days from all of you.

Dante