[Ansteorra] Of all things wonderful and silly....

Mike A mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Mar 25 10:44:43 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:41:23PM -0500, Tim McDaniel wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Patricia Schmidt <iris20 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > Prrrrroooot!  Prrrroooott!
> >
> > Yes, Sir, Boys & Girls, the elusive Prootwaddle  does well and
> > truly have a very distinctive call.  But, because they are so
> > shy, they are rarely able to even be glimpsed these days.  We
> > will be in  need of some silliness nad free-spiritedness in order
> > to do so...
>
> I didn't see anything in a quick Google.  Is it possible to describe a
> Prootwaddle, or is one of those things you just have to see, like a
> drop bear?

I don't know about Prootwaddles, but I am given to understand that
people who see drop-bears pretty generally don't get to describe them to
anyone else, except possibly Saint Peter.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO