[Ansteorra] Of all things wonderful and silly....

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:07:21 PDT 2013

Prootwaddles were included in The Fantasy Trip because the designer of that
game, Steve Jackson, is well-acquainted with the real-world version from
his time as Vargskol Halfblood, Baron Bryn Gwlad. But the game version is
loosely based on the SCA ones -- they came first.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Ansteorran not-quite-as-fossilized-as-Tivar