[Ansteorra] OT- Desks for sale

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 07:59:53 PDT 2013

Good morning,

My apologies if you see this more than once.

I am rearranging my sewing room, and looking to find a new home for
two metal and glass L-shaped desks.  Each one measures 54"x54", and
there are no blemishes or scratches.  They are sturdy and look great.
I'm asking $75 per desk, or $130 for the pair.  Pictures are
available!  The desks are located north of Austin in Georgetown, but
local event delivery is possible.  Thanks!

Helene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant