[Ansteorra] Spring Coronation Feast

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:10:30 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra,

As of this moment, there are only 15 (yes, ONLY 15) spots left to reserve for feast.

If you have emailed me to reserve a spot, and have NOT heard back from me confirming it....please email (or call 817-760-3954) as soon as possible.  If you have not emailed reserving your spot for feast.......time is running short.  At this rate, i doubt there will be any available at the event.

Also, servers will be needed.  Please email me if You wish to help serve feast.

Thank you.

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Event Steward,