[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Hellsgate] Tiny-Tourney

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 13:33:11 PDT 2013

I had not seen this out there yet and thought I should forward.

Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis

Begin forwarded message:

From: Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM>
Date: May 1, 2013 10:39:28 PM CDT
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Hellsgate] Tiny-Tourney

Greetings to the Populace of Hellsgate and Barony of Bryn Gwlad. Good gentles it is with this missive that I must inform you that due to the expected major weather change for tomorrow, we have decided to postpone our quarterly Tiny-Tourney to the 16th of this month.
Temperatures tomorrow are expected to plummet during the day, with the temp being around 45 deg. by 5pm. This is to be accompanied by winds of 30-35 mph winds, pushing the temps into the low 30's.
Also a 20% chance of rain with possible hail.
I deeply regret that we have to postpone the tourney, but for the health and safety of all concerned, it was decided  to be a better choice to postpone.
We hope to see all of you who were planning on attending tomorrow night on the 16th'
Once again I apologize for any inconvenience'
Any questions please contact me.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate