[Ansteorra] ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon May 6 09:17:27 PDT 2013

Great tidings Your Majesty! On a side note about advertising, we had at
least one newcomer this weekend (at Beltane) who learned about us from an
article in Maxim magazine. It's amazing how traditional media still works
:-)

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com