[Ansteorra] Subject: Re: ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 13:24:07 PDT 2013

I saw the trailer at Gulf Wars and marvelled at how lovely it looked....
Enlarged photographs with word overlays describing our game, and a link to the kingdom site.
The trailer really is a piece of art all on it's own.

Would whomever was responsible for getting the imagery on the sides of the trailer, please advise what technique was done, and perhaps a cost factor for the process?   Might be helpful to those branches or individuals that can do the same to make sure we ask for the right process.
Do we have to get the images or words approved through an 'Advertising' officer?

Thanks, Hillary