[Ansteorra] ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Mon May 6 18:05:44 PDT 2013

I have to give you guys a breath of fresh air piece after this talk about bad publicity. I went to a friend's son's confirmation. Their son and oldest daughter were confirmed at the same time. The son was a student of mine. I got to talking to the Bishop's assistant from Gallup, NM. He told me it was a shame that I did not live closer. He wants someone who can do some illumination stuff for him and calligraphy stuff for special awards and diplomas and certificates and the like. I just thought it was really cool. I may have to find out the group in Gallup and let them know.