[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord XL - Along the Silk Road

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 1 18:56:40 PDT 2013

Greetings to the fine people of Ansteorra!
Are you a merchant?  Do you have treasures you want to sell? In keeping with our
Silk Road theme, we want you at the 40th Steppes Warlord event happening on
Memorial Day weekend! This is one of the oldest, largest, events in the Kingdom.
We have spaces indoor (for a fee in the air conditioned hall) as well as outside
(free).  We are looking for merchants as well as taverns. The event is in Canton
TX at the First Mondays Trade Days site.

For more information or to reserve space, email us at:
steppeswarlordxl at gmail.com

Lady Susanna Nightegale - co-steward, Steppes Warlord XL