[Ansteorra] ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Uillicc uilliacc at gmail.com
Mon May 6 18:11:18 PDT 2013

  Do you think the guys who first picked up Broomsticks and ashcan lids
On a Northern California Campus in the early '60s were considered "cool"
by their college peers?

An SCA strong point has been we welcome good people including dorks,
nerds, doctors, lawyers, band majors and auto-shop dropouts, grocery
clerks  and even people who worry too much about being "cool" to ever be
cool.

We even welcome people who need to read magazines to decide what clothes
they should wear or what watch to buy to be "sauce d' jour" of the "in
crowd"...

And the great thing is they all have a chance to be important.... even
become Kings....  being cool somewhere is always better than spending
all your money following trends trying to be part of the herd...

just sayin'
uillecc