[Ansteorra] Queens, again

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed May 8 12:11:57 PDT 2013

To be completely clear, Queen's Champion will NOT be rained out.

Yes, it might rain, but it won't be a lot of rain and it should be winding
down sometime Saturday morning.  Remember we are still in a drought here so
this amount of rain should soak up quickly.

We have a backup plan and will be monitoring conditions, making decisions
as needed.  We know this site and have dealt with rain there before.  We
have a plan for adjusting the schedule or the location of the lyst fields
as needed.

The event will go on, and it will be great, well worth dealing with a
little rain.

Christian Doré