[Ansteorra] King's College

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:56:15 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

I hope this finds you well and inspired, for we are surely coming closer to
time for King's College (June 8th), and we have a lovely day planned.

We have a Free Site, coordinated by the Medieval Studies Group
– Mooneschadowe's on-campus student group!

We have dedicated spaces for Fire (whether metal, beads, or cooking) and
Dancing!

For the fiber-art inclined, we have a firm commitment from Lady Dairine
from the Outlands to present her work on recreating a Greenland gown from
the sheep up!

We have discussion classes and hands-on classes beyond the categories
mentioned above!

We still have lots of room in our schedule for more classes!

The sign-up form is linked on our website: <http://mooneschadowe.
ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/> and also on Facebook as an event named
“King’s College” – look for us on the Kingdom of Ansteorra Facebook page.
If any of these formats give you problems, contact Elsa and we’ll send you
the information directly.

If you want to see a specific topic presented, let us know! We’ll do what
we can to accommodate requests.

Please cross-post as appropriate, and pardon cross-posting that is done to
you.

Thanks bunches and see you soon!

Your King’s College Event Steward Team,

Elsa <Elsa at hailmog.org> and Lena <Lena at hailmog.org>

--
So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.