[Ansteorra] Thanks to Bordermarch!!

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Thu May 9 18:01:09 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the stellar populace of this, the Greatest Kingdom Ansteorra
from Lochlan and Gwen King and Queen,

 We have been graced with such a remarkable populace that words are
sometimes hard to come by that can adequately describe Our love of each and
every person here.
 I am afraid that this is one of those times where We will fall short in
Our thanks for the generosity of some. Their Excellencies Santiago &
Elizabeth along with all of the Bordermarchers donated the lawsuit
reimbursement check back to the Kingdom to seed the advertising budget.
This is was a large donation back to the Kingdom and we will all reap the
rewards of this generous act.

VIVAT! For Bordermarch!

Lochlan & Gwen
King & Queen