[Ansteorra] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Propane

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Mon May 13 07:20:08 PDT 2013

Sir Morgan's advice is good and it's what I did.  When I lived closer to
the refill location, I refilled.  Also, even after moving it still made
sense to refill when gasoline was under $2.  Now, I can exchange tanks
at Wally World when I happen to be going there anyway, but nearest
location to refill is 6-8 miles out of the way.

   Miles Grey