[Ansteorra] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Propane

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 07:34:33 PDT 2013

some place on the collar of the cylinder it has W.C. that is how much water you can put in it they should not have more than 80% of that in liquid propane if it says (just looked at one of mine) 47.6 it should hold 38.06lbs of propane they also have T.W. how much the empty cylinder weights they all are a little different have to look at each one.

plachoya

Ansteorra