[Ansteorra] Won't Be At Stepps Warlord

Traci Baker darkhorse.baker at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:26:04 PDT 2013

Alina,

It is your responsibility as pet owners to look out for the physical health and safety of your dogs, NOT the Barony and not the SCA. If you cannot make accommodations for them to be cared for in your absence then it is your responsibility to stay home. Real life takes precedence over our game and your fur kids certainly fit in that description.

Again, anyone that knows me KNOWS that I care for animals sometimes more than most people but it's not ok for you to put the burden of responsibility of your animals on others who have enough on their hands making sure that PEOPLE are safe and follow all the rules lined out in a LEGAL CONTRACT that they sign in order to host the event.

Again, I suggest if you want to come to the event use the 2 weeks you have left to look for someone to care for your animals or hire one of the many great pet sitting services out there.

Trying to be helpful,
Duchess Elizabeta

He that dare not grasp the thorn should never crave the Rose - Anne Bronte