[Ansteorra] Bardic book from coronation

Susan Gideon twilit16 at swbell.net
Tue May 14 09:13:47 PDT 2013

Please put me down for a electric copy.
HE Elayne MacDuncan

________________________________
From: Liz Wilson <ewilson618 at tx.rr.com>
To: "ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, May 13, 2013 4:16:59 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Bardic book from coronation

We picked up one of the bardic books at Coronation that was being used during
The singing.  We will be happy to return it next time we see those who loaned it
to us,  but would like permission to copy the songs (it looked like these were
not original compositions but general SCA songs), and we would love to know some
of the tunes that we should sing along with these lyrics.  If anyone can help,
please contact me off list.

Christianna inghean Fearghus (sings well with others, hopefully on key)

?zx
Sent from my iPad