[Ansteorra] Bardic book from coronation

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:27:11 PDT 2013

I compiled it.  It's a list of the most common songs people request of me
at events.  Farewell to Ansteorra doesn't get requested all that often and
so didn't make the list.  It's a great song...just not requested as often
as the ones in the compilation.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Peter Holland <pholland64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> just wondered who compiled it
> I wanted to thank the person
> one big omission - Farewell Ansteorra
>

> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Dana Busenbark <
> danab-steppes at earthlink.net
> > wrote:
>
> > I'd like to have one as well please if I may. :)
> >
> > On May 15, 2013, at 11:17 AM, C.L.Nurmi wrote:
> >
> > > I would like a copy please.

You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.