[Ansteorra] Youth Rapier Program

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:27:54 PDT 2013

Greetings to Ansteorra from Baroness Rixende de Rouen,

I write this day in my new capacity as Interim Kingdom Youth Rapier
Marshal. I am excited to take on this new responsibility, and hope to help
the next generation of Ansteorra’s rapier community thrive.

I am seeking to learn more about our existing community. Please drop me a
quick note at rixende at gmail.com if you are part of, or have a child that is
part of or interested in the youth rapier program. I am excited to have
already been approached by members from Namron and Seawinds about getting
new marshals authorized!

To that end, at Steppes Warlord, on Saturday afternoon we will be having a
Youth Rapier meet & greet, consisting of practice and a marshal
authorization class. Please bring any gear you might have, your youth
fighters and those who would wish to be authorized as a youth marshal.

We will begin at noon, and will determine the pace of the afternoon
depending on the needs of the assembled community.

In Service to Ansteorra and Her Youth,

Baroness Rixende

Interim Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

--