[Ansteorra] Play in the mud at Warlord!

Jennifer Ytuarte jen.ytuarte at gmail.com
Sun May 19 14:14:00 PDT 2013

Join me at Warlord for one-on-one pottery classes!

I'm bringing an electric potter's wheel. Learn from start to finish how to
make a bowl. No experience necessary, hands on learning.

You can then take it with you and find a local ceramics shop to fire your
bowl, or I can keep them and fire them in Bjornsborg. They will be returned
to you via SCAdian express.

$5 donation for supplies if you decide to have your piece fired in a kiln
(either your source or ours).

BONUS!

I'm teaching a track on maiolica at King's College. If you attend, I can
bring your fired bowl to decorate there, instead of the square tiles the
rest of your classmates will be working with.

Nifty!-Madalena de Orozco

--
Jennifer M. Ytuarte

owner, photographer