[Ansteorra] Coastal Grand Baronial

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 15:36:05 PDT 2013

HE Santiago and I want to thank our cousins of the Coast, Their Exc of the Loche, Stargate and Ravensfort for a fabulous baronial event.

To Their Royal Majesties Ansteorra and Her Highness from the East we thank you for allowing us this time of fun and friendship.
For all our Champions personal and Coastal your spirit, skill and heart was evident throughout the event and we applaud you.

And for all those who worked, supported and participated, our greatest appreciation for a job well done, especially HE Cristyana and her deputies.

We look forward to the future and another event.....together!

Yours In Service,
Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch