[Ansteorra] ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Mon May 6 08:58:34 PDT 2013

I understand that the rear of the trailer gets read more often than
the sides due to more exposure when stopped or during travel.
Is this correct? I am currently building a trailer, so I need to know
where to put the paint.

Yours In Service,
Ld. Francois de Lions
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra