[Ansteorra] ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 14:32:46 PDT 2013

Not in this case. I've seen the article. They not only title it "Game of Dorks," the called SCAers the worst thing they could possibly call us: larpers. The pics focused mostly (not solely) on the stupidest looking fighters--crappiest armor, fattest, oldest, dumpiest, carrying the dumbest-looking weapons.

It's harsh, but they really don't lie, which makes it all the more embarrassing.

En Lyonel

Scribbler

Sent from my iPhone