[Ansteorra] Queens weather and other things

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 08:13:33 PDT 2013

They've been something as simple as a letter saying you're entering the tournament to a silk banner hand painted and designed by the giver (Kudos to Baroness Rixende!) and a table that was made by the giver (Kudos to Martin aka "Hands"!) I found both pieces inspirational. Maybe you or someone else will too!

-Grainne

Sent from my iPhone