[Ansteorra] King's College...just 4 weeks...Did you send in your Teacher Form yet??

chuck.graves at faa.gov chuck.graves at faa.gov
Fri May 10 19:20:51 PDT 2013

   Greetings, Ansteorrans, One and All.
   In just 4 weeks, the Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the
   King's College...Ansteorra's premier teaching event!!
   The event will be hosted at Oklahoma State University...with plenty of
   room for every manner of teaching--both inside and out.
   Remember, this is a teaching event...not just an A&S teaching event.
   How about tactics? Maneuvers? Specialized weapons forms? Plenty of room
   on beautiful grassy areas.
   ...and plenty of rooms for Officer Warranting classes!
   This is the venue to share the things you have learned with others who
   have (or will have) that same passion.
   Contrary to rumor, there is still PLENTY of time to get your class
   together and send in the Class and Teacher Form.
   How do you sign up to teach a class?
   1) Go to the King's College page:
   http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/index.html
   2) Click on Class Sign-Up, which takes you to a Google Docs page.
   3) Follow the instructions on the page.
   If you have any problems with the Google Docs process, drop me a line
   and I'll send you the form directly...we have lots of formats to make
   use of.
   Regards,
   Maistir Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
   Teacher Coordinator