[Ansteorra] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Propane

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 05:39:00 PDT 2013

Propane is an expandable gas (as the temp goes up it expands) (more pressure) a 20 lb tank never is a "full" 20 lbs no more than 80% ever unless you want bad things to happen so the Praxair is slightly over full and blue rhino are under full. That is way you find some place that refills your tank it will be full and go to blue rhino or Praxair when it needs to be re certified.

plachoya

Ansteorra