[Ansteorra] Bardic book from coronation

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Mon May 13 13:55:30 PDT 2013

We picked up one of the bardic books at Coronation that was being used during
The singing.  We will be happy to return it next time we see those who loaned it to us,  but would like permission to copy the songs (it looked like these were not original compositions but general SCA songs), and we would love to know some of the tunes that we should sing along with these lyrics.  If anyone can help, please contact me off list.

Christianna inghean Fearghus (sings well with others, hopefully on key)

?zx
Sent from my iPad