[Ansteorra] updated information about the Steppes Middle Eastern Dance Competiton

Barbara Viruet behiye.bint.kismet at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:35:27 PDT 2013

 Barbara Viruet<https://www.facebook.com/Behiye.bint.Kismet?hc_location=stream>
 Greetings unto the most Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra! It is my privilege
to host and pleasure to announce the next Middle Eastern dance champion of
the Steppes will be chosen at a judged competition and Hafla, Saturday
evening at Steppes Warlord. Documentation is encouraged but not required.
All participants of any skill level are welcome. If you would like to
compete and/or give a performance, please email me at
behiye.bint.kismet at gmail.com or speak with me at the event.
The champion shall be honored not only with the title of Steppes Middle
Eastern dance champion but also with an original scroll!
During the hafla, A potluck dessert sideboard will be available. Everyone
(dancers and audience) is encouraged to bring a goodie to share!
If you are a drummer willing to perform with our dancers or if you have
rugs you’d be willing to share for the dancers use, please contact me at
the above address prior to the event so that I may properly plan.

UPDATE:

To the competitors, please limit your performance to around five minutes.
live music is preferred but canned music will be accepted as long as the
music is appropriate to the ambiance we are trying to achieve. please
ensure that your player is concealed. Electricity is not guaranteed so
please plan accordingly. we are doing everything we can to assemble some
live musicians so if you are one or know any, please contact me at the
above email address if you might be able to attend.

In Service
Lady Behiye bint Kismet