[Ansteorra] Viking Box Workshop at Steppes Warlord

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Mon May 20 13:32:34 PDT 2013

I would enjoy a chance to sit in and watch, but i will leave the kits to
those who are still starting out in skills.  Do you offer a handout with
instructions and drawings?  I would be happy to pay for a copy.

Also, If you are interested, I have plans for a mastermyr chest I have done
in the past if you would like to exchange copies

Capten Rhys