[Ansteorra] Fighting, Competition, & Shopping Await!

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 11:51:03 PDT 2013

The Silk Road beckons... are you ready to answer the call?

Warlord XL is nearly upon us! Join the Barony of the Steppes in celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Kingdom's longest running event! Food, fighting, fun, and competition await you!

Donations of money and items for our friends in Oklahoma will be collected at Gate, and there will be a bake sale benefitting the cause. Items of use in mundane life and SCA living are appreciated!

Attention Fighters! Hold on to those site tokens! They will be your ticket to enrolling in the tournaments!

There are many activities to keep everyone busy! Classes, competition, shopping, children's activities... and did I mention shopping?! Join us at the Canton Trade Days site this weekend! Site opens at 5pm Friday and closes at noon on Monday. RV hook ups and camp sites are available, with electrical outlets and water. Visit our website for more information. http://steppes.ansteorra.org/Warlord/

See you on the Silk Road!

Mistress Honour duBois
Lady Susanna Nightengale
Lady Katerina Ine Curry