[Ansteorra] Bake sale

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 20:00:41 PDT 2013

1 Cup sugar
1 Cup peanut butter
1 egg
mix everything together
wet hands,  roll into 1 1/2 inch balls-
**Option---roll cookie in granulated sugar. ( I did this on my cookies)
 --press cookie down onto ungreased pan--

bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
That is what recipes states ( I found that 10 minutes the cookies were to soft. )
I cooked them for 15 minutes. leave cookies on pan for 5 minutes then remove from pan.
**Another option press hercheys kiss into cooked cookie.

Alma Danks