[Ansteorra] Warlord Thanks

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 07:00:20 PDT 2013

As the retiring Champion, I want to express my appreciation for the support and help that was received in putting together the hafla and Middle Eastern Dance Championship for the Steppes.

To the drummers, dancers, and audience thank you all for your support, a hafla can not happen without your presence.

I apologize for not knowing the name of the gentleman that announced the dancers and kept us on track but thank you to you as well.
ayla and Calin thank you for providing carpets for the dancers.

A special thanks to Her Excellency Steppes for agreeing to judge the competition and providing the terrific basket of stuff for the winner.

Alianorra and Jacquelinne thank you for preparing and delivering food even when you couldn't be there.

Behiye thank you for offering to sponsor the activity.

Layla special thanks to you for helping to cleanup the area after the drummers pooped out.  I know that it is a thankless job but very necessary.

Congratulations to Layla on being named the 3rd Middle Eastern Dance Champion of the Barony of the Steppes.

Rhiannon ferch Cian