[Ansteorra] Breakfast at King's College

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 30 14:25:09 PDT 2013

Lol. And the main reason I won't be at this King's College IS because it is too long a drive from Austin. :-(

If any of the teachers have a class handout or paper that would make a good addition to the Florilegium, I'd love to have it to help out those like me, who can't make it to this event.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris