[Ansteorra] Rapier at BOYD 2.0

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 19:00:39 PST 2013

I, Don Caelan MacRob, Defender of the Shire of Gate's Edge, do have in my possession a true relic of Ansteorra.  As all good Ansteorrans know, our strength now is built upon those that have gone before us.  The late Don Christophoro Passavanti defended Gate's Edge for a time before me and upon claiming that honour was gifted with a fine velvet tabard with crossed rapiers and the arms of the shire.  Upon my victory, his Lady, Mea Passavanti, gave it to me.

It is my wish that it be handed down to the next defender and the next until time end.

Come, all you duelists, to Gate's Edge - there is honour and history to be claimed.

I Remain,
Don Caelan MacRob