[Ansteorra] A&S Wordfame from War of the Rams II

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 14:41:33 PST 2013

Duke Gunthar and I were very fortunate to have the opportunity to visit this wonderful site during our trip to France two years ago.  He spent some time with the project manager and actually was offered the job of overseeing the construction of the kitchens.  Unfortunately, it was strictly on a volunteer basis and he had to most regretfully decline.

Countess Elizabeth