[Ansteorra] ISO Past Champions of Dragonsfire Tor

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 08:42:19 PST 2013

The Canton
would like to send our past champions invitations to this year’s Yule Revel to
be held at Oakdale Park in Glen Rose, Texas on December 7th. We have
been unable to locate address for some of the past champions. If you have not
received a Yule invitation from Dragonsfire Tor and would like one, please
email me privately at the email address below.
If you would
like a physical copy I will need your mailing address, but if you prefer a
digital copy you may send me your email address.
My email
address is akays78 at yahoo.com.

Information
about the event and site fees can be found at
                         http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html

We look forward to hearing from our past champions and hope
you will be able to attend our Yule event.
Yours in
service,
Aaliz du Lac
Event Steward