[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Auths at BAM this weekend!

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:34:26 PST 2013

BAM Announcement!

All aspiring Combat Archers that are planning on attending and authorizing
next weekend at Bordermarch pay heed. I will be conducting authorizations
on Saturday. For those of you arriving prior to Saturday please make
yourself known to HL Eadric Anstapa and/or HL Padraic of Kilkenny. These
gentles will be assigning you to a seasoned Combat archer so that you may
learn the ropes of being a Combat Archer on the field during Fridays
activities. Saturday we'll be monitoring all the aspirants on the field and
then going through some questions and answers afterwards, so make sure you
are up to date on the current rules for CA. I'm asking all to make
themselves known to me on Saturday morning at inspection so I may talk with
you prior to the fighting. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on the
field this weekend!

HL Jean-Paul DeCalmont, CAO
CA MIC