[Ansteorra] LED rope lights

Adrienne Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Mon Nov 25 09:54:29 PST 2013

Greetings,

It's shopping time!   Prices on LED rope lights have come down.  I've
seen 48 feet for less than $20.
If you have access  to electric at an event these don't pull much
electricity.  I haven't seen the solar
powered LED rope lights in the black Friday ads, but I would expect the
prices on those have come
down as well.  Now is also a good time to buy the battery operated
candles, good selection and you
  can find them on sale. (home improvement stores, big lots, Sams club, etc)

Need (harvest) gold table cloths? Now is the time to get them 50%.
(department and linen stores)

Many stores will have these items on sale this Friday and weekend,
better selection and sometimes better prices
than the after Christmas sales.

happy shopping!
Seraphina