[Ansteorra] BAM Auxiliary Soup Kitchen Thank Yous

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Nov 25 14:40:49 PST 2013

I have to add my thank you's to the soup kitchen. I was pretty darn
miserable in the cold and wet and  was about to give up and hibernate in my
pavilion when the soup kitchen opened. The hot soups and super hot cider
(Thank you Godwin & Lyssa!) was exactly what I needed to stay ut there and
support the fighters and actually enjoy my day!

I know a lot of us truly appreciated all your hard work!!

Thank you!
Duchess Elizabeta