[Ansteorra] Children attending Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:47:58 PST 2013

Greetings, good gentles.  If you will be bringing children to Wiesenfeuer's
Yule Revel and would like them to receive a toy from Father Christmas,
please contact me off list with their age and gender.  We are doing a final
tally of toys on hand or in process, and it would be helpful to know (for
instance) if we were going to have an abundance of 8 year old boys this
year, or if the child population was skewed lower or higher.

Lady Vigdis Gráfeldr
cmt1708 at gmail.com